On 3/9/16, 2:30 PM, "omup...@gmail.com on behalf of OmPrakash Muppirala"
<omup...@gmail.com on behalf of bigosma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I guess what I am trying to see if the board has any suggestions or
>feedback for us as a whole.  It would be nice for the community to see
>what
>the ASF actually thinks about this project and its health.

The only comments I've seen have had to do with how to deal with certain
controversial issues, such as this recent issue about adopting code bases
and their suggestions have resulted (or will result) in emails from me,
but not direct quotes from them.  In many reports often do not comment at
all.

I'm not sure how much the board thinks about Apache Flex.  But my goal is
to make FlexJS so wildly popular, they can't help but think about us.