On Apr 15, 2016 5:17 PM, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Are you asking Alex to reveal what he discussed internally?
>
> Up to him. For change like this I like to see someone from Adobe Legal
send to the dev or private list requesting the changes to be made. That way
we have a clear email trail. I’m guessing that probably won’t happen. Meh /
whatever.

Still don't get your point.   What difference does it make if Alex posts it
or someone from Adobe legal team posts?

> > The way I see it, it was Alex with his Adobe hat on making this post on
the
> > Apache Flex dev list.  It doesn't get more transparent that that.
>
> There should be no Adobe hats on this list at all. Companies are not
members of Apache communities, individuals are. [1][2]

You asked Adobe legal to post on this list.  How do you square that with
this?

Thanks,
Om