On 11/23/16, 10:42 PM, "yishayw" <yishayj...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>That was what I had in mind too, but why not extend ListBase instead of
>Container? If we extends ListBase then all beads except controller and
>model
>can stay as they are.

ListBase is currently written to have an internal "container" for the
renderers.  This is required in the SWF implementation in order to
practically handle borders, backgrounds, clipping/scrolling.  But it may
not be needed on the JS side for MDL List.

Thinking about it more, UIBase is probably better than Container if using
item renderer factories.  Container would be better for an OL/UL that
handles random LI.

We should probably get more opinions before renaming things.