On 11/25/16, 7:41 AM, "carlos.rov...@gmail.com on behalf of Carlos Rovira"
<carlos.rov...@gmail.com on behalf of carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com> wrote:

>Hi Alex,
>
>I'm looking through the different components and can't see the the way to
>assign the items to the container (removing the div from DataGroup). Can
>you give some clue about where to look?

I don't have much time right now.  It is a holiday in the US.  IIRC, Peter
recently made some changes so the outer component can be the IContentView.

>One more thing, beads names are about "Selection" but when I tun the
>example nothing is selectable...Don't understand that

Looks like List is sending an "initComplete" event that drives the setup
of the selection event management.  It probably shouldn't do that or that
code needs to be moved to ListBase.  I'll look into it more if I get some
time this evening.