Hi Alex,

I'm looking through the different components and can't see the the way to
assign the items to the container (removing the div from DataGroup). Can
you give some clue about where to look?

One more thing, beads names are about "Selection" but when I tun the
example nothing is selectable...Don't understand that

thanks

> On 11/25/16, 1:49 AM, "carlos.rov...@gmail.com on behalf of Carlos Rovira"
> <carlos.rov...@gmail.com on behalf of carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Thanks Alex,
> >
> >I test your code and is running :)
> >
> >About order you mention, so order matters, ok, but I think that's could be
> >s problem since people will get confuse since beads are pieces of code
> >like
> >config and is strange need to declare a bead  before other.
>
> Many beads won't care about the order, but some will.
>

> >...I use the order in CSS, but you say that order is not right?
>
> Things can be specified in CSS that aren't beads, and some folks would
> rather have the list of properties in alphabetical order instead of order
> for beads.  Maintaining the correct order in the CSS file might be a
> hassle as well.
>

> >And where we could know the order pattern? is documented in some place?
> >

> Good question.  Maybe in the asdoc, we can specify what beads another bead
> expects.

Carlos Rovira
Director General
M: +34 607 22 60 05