Hi,

I guess the problem here is that unfortunately the flex compiler does the
copying around of static resources in MXMLFlexJSPublisher … I just checked, it
should copy files with the ending “json” however.  I guess the main difference
is that in the Maven build I don’t rely on the compiler copying resources, but
the maven-resource-plugin handles that for me (which I think is the better
solution).

Unfortunately I couldn’t find the tasks.json file you are talking about, so I
couldn’t confirm my assumption.

Just thought I should give some info on the differences between Ant and Maven
regarding copying of resources.

Chris

Am 01.02.17, 00:11 schrieb "carlos.rov...@gmail.com im Auftrag von Carlos