Hi,
thanks to all for help.
asconfigc compiles successfully with 0 errors and 2 warnings.
But the output seems to me that there'e some styles missing [1].

However, probably I'm annoying you with this topic but I still don't
understand the benefit of using a build tool to compile the examples. Maybe
I'm a fool or to old for this stuff.
I understand that this maybe makes sense if somebody would like to build the
examples without using an IDE.
But in case of the MDL examples the tasks.json is included in the .vscode
folder.
And for me that implies that you have a working VSCode IDE with a working
(already build) SDK.
So in this case you just could call asconfigc without the need to download
and re-build the whole stuff.

Could somebody enlighten me?

Thanks,
Olaf