You can change tasks.json to build the project with asconfigc instead of
Maven.

https://github.com/BowlerHatLLC/vscode-nextgenas/wiki/Create-tasks.json-to-compile-an-ActionScript-project

- Josh

On Jan 31, 2017 11:08 PM, "piotrz" <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok some clarification:

1) You don't need to build Framework (FlexJS, Falcon) itself - The only
reason to do this is when you wanna fix something inside.
2) Our MDLExample is configured for VSCode to build it by Maven (tasks file
is doing it) and we recommend to use Maven cause it's independent from IDE -
You can change it (tasks file) and VSCode will use Josh's plugin to build
MDLExample.
3) In order to build example without reconfiguring anything you need to
instal Maven.
4) VSCode - once you point in IDE your downloaded nightly build of FlexJS
you will have intelisence working.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC