Oh .. then sorry for the noise ☺ … I just reacted on trigger words in the email
… maven, problem and resources ;-)

Chris

Am 01.02.17, 10:45 schrieb "carlos.rov...@gmail.com im Auftrag von Carlos
Rovira" <carlos.rov...@gmail.com im Auftrag von carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>:

    Hi Chris,

    is not needed. The only purpose of that file is for VSCode to let us use
    CTRL+CMD+B to build the example, so don't need to go to target.
    Is something "IDE-related"

    --

    Carlos Rovira
    Director General