Hi Dave,

I prefer not to rush a vote for FlexJS because I feel like Carlos and Om
are starting to change some minds.  AFAICT, everyone who was in favor of
FlexJS as the name was mainly concerned about how migrating Flex customers
will find that we have something that can help them.  And the answer to
that is going to affect my decision, so maybe we need to focus on that
quickly.

It could be that it doesn’t matter whether FlexJS is the product name
because migrating customers just want to know that it is a next generation
of Flex and can help them with migration and don't care what it is called.

Also, we have a transition problem anyway.  If the fork is approved, we're
going to want to put in redirects on parts of flex.a.o that mention FlexJS
referring to the fork.  Maybe those redirects could go anywhere unless
folks will somehow be more assured by landing on a FlexJS page instead of
a Foo page?   IOW, maybe FlexJS is out there enough that redirects will be
how people find us regardless of name.

Thoughts?
-Alex