When we start the VOTE I suggest the following ballot:

VOTE Should the Project Name of the Proposed Fork be FlexJS?

[ ] Yes - The forked project should be Apache FlexJS.
[ ] No - The forked project should have another name which will be discussed.
[ ] Abstain - Don’t care what the forked project is called.

Discuss?

Regards,
Dave