Hi Jark,
Thanks for starting the discussion!

I think integrating the website and documentation as subdirectories into
the existing website and docs is a very good approach too.

And when submitting a pull request, we should notice the author whether they
changed the documents, If yes, should create a jira for the Chinese documents.

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: "fudian.fd"<fudian...@alibaba-inc.com>;
????????: 2019??1??29??(??????) ????1:30
??????: "dev"<dev@flink.apache.org>;

????: Re: [DISCUSS] Contributing Chinese website and docs to Apache Flink

Hi Jark,

Thanks a lot for starting the discussion! It would be great to have an official
Flink Chinese doc.  For the long term maintaining problem, I think creating a
JIRA when the English documentation is updated is a good idea. Should we add
one item such as "Does this pull request updated the documentation? If yes, is
the Chinese documentation is updated?" in the pull-request-template to remind
the contributors to create the JIRA if Chinese documentation should be updated?

Regards,
Dian

>>> http://kylin.apache.org/cn/";. And use "