+1

Legal checks:
- verified signatures and hashes
- New bundled Javascript dependencies for flink-runtime-web are correctly
reflected under licenses-binary and NOTICE file.
- locally built from source (Scala 2.12, without Hadoop)
- No missing artifacts in staging repo
- No binaries in source release

Functional checks:
- Quickstart working (both in IDE + job submission)
- Simple State Processor API program that performs offline key schema
migration (RocksDB backend). Generated savepoint is valid to restore from.
- All E2E tests pass locally
- Didn’t notice any issues with the new WebUI

Cheers,
Gordon