+1 (non-binding)

I upgraded the flink-training-exercises project.

I encountered a few rough edges, including problems in the docs, but
nothing serious.

I had to make some modifications to deal with changes in the Table API:

ExternalCatalogTable.builder became new ExternalCatalogTableBuilder
TableEnvironment.getTableEnvironment became StreamTableEnvironment.create
StreamTableDescriptorValidator.UPDATE_MODE() became
StreamTableDescriptorValidator.UPDATE_MODE
org.apache.flink.table.api.java.Slide moved to org.apache.flink.table.api.Slide

I also found myself forced to change a CoProcessFunction to a
KeyedCoProcessFunction (which it should have been).

I also tried a few complex queries in the SQL console, and wrote a
simple job using the State Processor API. Everything worked.

David

David Anderson | Training Coordinator

Follow us @VervericaData

--
Join Flink Forward - The Apache Flink Conference