+1 (non-binding)

- build the source release with Scala 2.12 and Scala 2.11 successfully
- checked/verified signatures and hashes
- checked that all POM files point to the same version
- started a cluster, ran a SQL query to temporal join with kafka source and
mysql jdbc table, and write results to kafka again.
  Using DDL (with timestamp type) to create the source and sinks. looks
good. No error in the logs.
- started a cluster, ran a SQL query to read from kafka source and apply a
group aggregation, and write into mysql jdbc table.
  Using DDL (with timestamp type) to create source and sink. looks good
too. No error in the logs.

Cheers,
Jark