+1 to drop the MapR page.

For the other two I'm +0. I fully agree that the linked AWS and GCE pages
are in bad shape and don't relate to a component developed by the
community. Do we have any numbers from Google Analytics on how popular
those pages are? If they are somewhat popular, I would prefer to "fix them"
to be good starting points for users in those environments (probably by
boiling them down to saying something simple such as "You should use
FileSystem [...] and point it to [...].").

– Ufuk

https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/ops/deployment/aws.html

https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/ops/deployment/gce_setup.html

https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/ops/deployment/mapr_setup.html

> > maintained by
> > products.
> > open-source

> > the
> > not
> > already
> > work

> > included
> > they

> > > --
> > >
> > > Konstantin Knauf | Solutions Architect
> > >
> > > +49 160 91394525
> > >

> > > Follow us @VervericaData Ververica <https://www.ververica.com/>
> > >

> > > --
> > >
> > > Join Flink Forward <https://flink-forward.org/> - The Apache Flink
> > > Conference
> > >
> > > Stream Processing | Event Driven | Real Time
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > Ververica GmbH | Invalidenstrasse 115, 10115 Berlin, Germany
> > >
> > > --
> > > Ververica GmbH
> > > Registered at Amtsgericht Charlottenburg: HRB 158244 B
> > > Managing Directors: Timothy Alexander Steinert, Yip Park Tung Jason,
Ji