Question now is whether the numbers are so low because the docs aren't required or because they are so bad.

On 05/12/2019 14:26, Robert Metzger wrote:
I just checked GA:

All numbers are for the last month, independent of the Flink version:
aws.html: 918 pageviews
mapr_setup.html: 108 pageviews
gce_setup.html: 256 pageviews

Some other deployment-related pages for reference:
yarn_setup: 4687
cluster: 4284
kubernetes: 3428

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 1:53 PM Trevor Grant <trevor.d.gr...@gmail.com>