Seems, this will be fixed today:

https://twitter.com/natfriedman/status/1235613840659767298?s=19

- -Matthias

From:tison <wander4...@gmail.com>

tison <wander4...@gmail.com> 于2020年3月5日周四 下午9:04写道:

>> https://github.community/t5/How-to-use-Git-and-GitHub/Authorship-of-m
erge-commits-made-by-Github-Apps-changed/td-p/48797

I think GitHub will fix it soon, it is a bug, not a feature :).

>> https://help.github.com/en/github/administering-a-repository/configur
ing-commit-squashing-for-pull-requests

.

[4]: https://github.com/isaacs/github/issues/1750

>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/.asf.yaml+features+
for+git+repositories#id-.asf.yamlfeaturesforgitrepositories-Mergebuttons

- --