Hi,

I agree with Jark. The tool is useful. If there are some problem, I think
we can reach an agreement to form certain terms?

Github provides:
- "rebase and merge" keep all commits.
- "squash and merge" squash all commits to one commits, pull request
authors used to be multiple commits, like "address comments", "Fix
comments", "Fix checkstyle". I think we can help authors to squash these
useless commits.

Best,
Jingsong Lee

--