Hi Marta,

Thanks for kicking off the discussion. Aljoscha has recently revived the
implementation of the FLIP-42 and has already moved things around quite a
bit. [1]

There are a lot of areas that can be improved of course, but a lot of them
require very deep knowledge about the system (e.g. the "Deployment" or
"Concepts" section). One area that I could imagine working well in such a
format is to work on the "Connectors" section. Aljoscha has already moved
this to the top-level, but it besides that it has not been touched yet in
the course of FLIP-42. The documentation project could be around
restructuring, standardization and generally improving the documentation of
our connectors for both Datastream as well as Table API/SQL.

Cheers,

Konstantin

[1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/

--