Hi all,

I would like to open a discussion on FLIP-241: Completed Jobs Information
Enhancement.

As far as we can tell, streaming and batch users have different interests
in probing a job. As Flink grows into a unified streaming & batch processor
and is adopted by more and more batch users, the user experience of
completed job's inspection has become more and more important. After doing
several market research, there are several potential improvements spotted.

The main purpose here is due to the involvement of WebUI & REST API
changes, which should be openly discussed and voted on as FLIPs.

You can find more details in FLIP-241 document[1]. Looking forward to
your feedback.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/dRD1D

Best regards,
Junhan