Thanks Junhan for driving this. It a great improvement for the batch jobs.
I'm looking forward to this feature in our internal use case. +1 for it.

One more question:

Are each attempts of the TaskManager or JobManager pods (if failure occurs)
all be shown in the ui ?

Best,
Aitozi.

Yang Wang <danrtsey...@gmail.com> 于2022年6月16日周四 19:10写道: