My impression of JobResultStore is more about fault tolerance and high
availability. Using it for providing information to users sounds worth
exploring. We probably need more time to think it through.

Given that it doesn't conflict with what we have proposed in this FLIP, I'd
suggest considering it as a separate thread and exclude it from the scope
of this one.

Best,

Xintong