Thanks for the FLIP. It is helpful to track detail infos for completed jobs.

I want to ask another question. In our environment, sometimes it is hard to
distinguish jobs since the same job names may appear multi times in the
completed jobs. Because a job may run multi times or different jobs have
the same job names. I wonder that wether we can enhance the complete jobs
display with more information, such as applicationId and application name
in yarn. Maybe it is different in k8s to identify a job.

Best
Jiangang Liu

Yangze Guo <karma...@gmail.com> 于2022年6月17日周五 11:40写道: