<snip>

Since we cannot get a room at the conference for non-delegates (which again is understandable because they have to be paid for somehow) we need to find an alternative.

We could check out if any of the hotels have a room we would be able to use. Once I know where I am staying I can look into that.

Does anyone in the area know of any other possabilities?

I'm looking into it right now (i.e. sent emails).

One option would be to meet at the company I'm
working for, but this is rather far from the
conference. We might borrow a beamer, so any
room would do.

There are some academic buildings in the center,
I'll try what I can do ...

Johannes

Ross