I've updated SVN with the new issues URL. However, I have *not* published the site to make these changes public.

I wasn't sure if the i.a.o site was considered stable or if it was still in test. From the messages on infra it looks like Jeff is happy with things. SO if we are then we should publish the site ASAP because we don't really want too many issues to sneak into the cocoondev.org JIRA.

I'd like to extend my personal thanks to cocoondev.org for hosting us for so long and to Jeff for putting in all the work to move us across, I can imagine that it has been a tough job.

Ross