Unico Hommes wrote:
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
Unico Hommes wrote:

Anyway, if you do decide to put this in cocoon then I could take care of it.

I appreciate your offer, but for the time being, I prefere that we keep
it here. We are the ones using it more, so it's better for it not to move.

I knew you were gonna say that :-) It is a little bit of a chicken/egg
problem. People won't start using it unless they are aware that it's out
there. Having it as an integral part inside Forrest does not help
attract maximum amount of people to start using it. If it was a cocoon
block with samples that would do a lot more for exposure.

I suggest that you develop it within the Forrest project and when the locationmap has all the features you need, you can give it back as it's indeed interesting for usecases outside of Forrest.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc