Diwaker Gupta wrote:
Forgive me for being obtuse, but I completely missed the "change in procesing paradigm" part :-) I mean, were you talking about a conceptual paradigm shift, or an implementation detail? Conceptually, IIUC, we still follow a dispatcher-view patter, no?

See my overlapping email, I too am a little confused by this (and I was present at the Hackathon).