Ross Gardler wrote:
Diwaker Gupta wrote:

As Forrest grows and becomes more complex, we really have to watch out for the build times, and think of ways to reduce the build time. I was doing a build today of site-author, and it took ** 35 minutes **

One more thing with respect to this...

We can drastically improve things by creating the new config we need to support multiple sites. This way each of the docs sets (0.6, 0.7, 0.8-dev), each of the plugin docs, the project information, the users docs, the developer docs etc. could be made to be separate "sites" and therefore be built independently.

Anil has started a thread on how this should work, but so far there has been very little community input. Please take some time to take a look over it and give us your thoughts. See http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=112299875300003&r=1&w=2

Ross