| Nicola Ken Barozzi commented on FOR-655:
| ----------------------------------------
|
| This is the idea, it's ok.
|
| For every tag demoed, I would also add the tags in a
<pre-code-whatsitnowcalled> zone, so that one can see the underlying code
near to the result.

Its now <blockcode> and I can do this no problem. The problem lies in the
fact that as far as I can tell there is no browser capable of parsing
straight xhtml2 code yet. (Hence my example page looks a bit plain) The
schema needs sorting out and other things I probably havent thought about.
Looking around I see that others are producing it in xml (
http://w3future.com/html/examples.xml )and then transforming it back into
xhtml 1, I don't think that is the desired result here.

I guess this will be discussed tomorrow.

Anyway, I will carry on with the page I have so far - which is intended to
show the end result code - and then do an xml version, unless I am advised a
different more preferable route. Once working will do a forrest version.

Gav...