Hi,

finally I've fixed my problem. In my customisation layer I've done the
following changes:

- in pelt-html.leftbar.panel.xml I've commented out the call to the
nav-section-round-bottom contract
- in nav-section.ft, I've added a template with the same functionality than the
nav-section-round-bottom contract. I've added too a conditional call to this
template: it is called from <xsl:template match='/'> when the condition
<xsl:if test="$nav-section/navigation/menu != ''"> is fulfilled

In a few words, if a tab doesn't contain a navigation menu then the bottom is
not rounded. Probably this can be achieved in a much easier way (it works
fine if I use the skinconfig approach instead of the dispatcher) but, as a good
newbie, I cannot find it. Please tell me if you know a better solution.

Vicent

--
Share what you know, learn what you don't.