The fix for this problem is in the CI pipeline today: https://concourse.apachegeode-ci.info/teams/main/pipelines/apache-develop-main/jobs/Build/builds/1341

On 11/5/19 10:49 AM, Owen Nichols wrote:
+1 for bringing this fix to release/1.11.0 (after it has passed Benchmarks on
develop)

On Nov 5, 2019, at 10:45 AM, Bruce Schuchardt <bschucha...@pivotal.io> wrote:

The PR for GEODE-6661 introduced a problem in SSL communications that needs to
be fixed.  It changed SSL handshakes to use a temporary buffer that's discarded
when the handshake completes, but sometimes this buffer contains application
data that must be retained.  This seems to be causing our Benchmark SSL test
failures in CI.

I'm preparing a fix.  We can either revert the PR for GEODE-6661 on that branch
or cherry-pick the correction when it's ready.