On Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 11:16 AM John Blum <jb...@pivotal.io> wrote:

> I am changing my vote to -1!
>
> I have filed GEODE-7531 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-7531>
> [1],
> which is a serious blocking issue for all things *Spring* for Apache
> Geode.  This issue alone is currently preventing me from upgrading *Spring
> Boot for Apache Geode* (SBDG) to Apache Geode 1.10, which I plan to do in
> SBDG 1.3, which is based on *Spring Data for Apache Geode* (SDG)
> Neumann/2.3, which is currently already pulling in Apache Geode 1.10, soon
> to be upgraded to 1.11 once this issue is resolved and 1.11 is available.

I commented on the above JIRA. While we definitely don't want to break
spring data geode, it looks like maybe the issue is just with one unit test
in Spring Data Geode using an internal geode API to inject something into a
singleton? If that's the case, I think it would be better to fix that one
test in SDG.

-Dan