> Quite frankly the reasons STDG (or dependent projects downstream like SDG,
> SBDG, SSDG) are doing what it is (they are) doing is irrelevant to point
> articulated in the description of GEODE-753.

What bothers me here is not your suggestions in GEODE-1753, but the fact
that you are vetoing a Geode release because STDG is using an internal
Geode method and had a problem.

How hard is it to remove the use of PoolManagerImpl from STDG? If we can
fix the issue there, that seems better than putting bandaids into the
release branch so STDG can continue to use internal APIs.

-Dan