+1

I have seen subregions being used by many customers especially banking
customers. I hope we will be maintaining backward compatibility with a few
major releases to give customers some time to adapt.

-Rajiv

--
Thanks and Best Regards,

Rajiv Kumar,
Gemfire/GemfireXD Technical Support Engineer.
Mobile: +919886763010