Um.. well... I'm still setting up what the Geronimo site 'could' be like w/Confluence on our zone.

:-\

--jason

On Dec 3, 2005, at 9:11 PM, Bruce Snyder wrote:

On 12/3/05, Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hrm...

Well... ASF Infra does not seem to "happy" about this.  I just asked
them if there was a smtp server I could use for notifications and
basically got jumped on... *whimper*

You can't say you weren't warned ;-).

I got smacked for using 100m for the install too... er, so I'm not
sure how long this instance will actually be up and running, as there
was some comments indicating they might just shutdown the zone.

I'm saddened to see that the level of politics is still the same
after several years.

Can someone point me to the discussions for/against using Confluence
on infrastructure@, I'm interested to see what has been said about it
before I ruin into any more hostility for helping out.

Once you're on that list, I can assist you in retrieving the threads
via ezmlm if you're interested.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)[EMAIL PROTECTED]&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\! G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"
);'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo