Jacek Laskowski wrote:
At last I could build the latest version of Geronimo. It wasn't that easy as it should be. I remember having to run maven several times before all jars were in place and the build finished with no errors.

I'm looking into getting AB up and running in it.

My status is that I have AB deploying without errors on the (broken) 1.0-prebuild.

Compared to the plans/sql in the repository, so far I have:
- Set up (more) correct references to web services
- Added undefined web service endpoints
- Started to get the autogenerated primary keys for CMP's working
  (using your work from the Pet Store as template)

I feel that I'm getting nearer a working AB - having got past Geronimo build and deployment trouble brings me nearer to my usual (J2EE application) domain :-)

To make best use of our time, maybe we should let me have a try at the application specific things?

I haven't yet succeeden in having the maven script unpack a new server automatically, and the startup procedure I'm managed to get working is very clumsy. Maybe you could look into these issues some time? If you want it, I could distribute the diff on my sandbox/adventurebuilder directory now - if you don't need it, I'll wait until the application is working.

Jakob