On 1/5/06, Alan D. Cabrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It's my understading that we're going for JEE 5.  I think that our
> re-arch of security should go into that as well.

Agreed.

> How do we want to stage this effort in terms of SVN organization?  When
> should we cut a 2.0 development branch?

I suppose that the JEE 5 work would be best suited to a 2.0 branch.
That means that there is a potential to have to do a lot of double
work. What I mean to say is that any new innovations being committed
to the HEAD will need to be refactored and committed to the 2.0
branch. And this work will increase more with the addition of more
branches (e.g., 1.1, 1.2, etc.).

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)[EMAIL
PROTECTED]&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"

Apache Geronimo (http://geronimo.apache.org/)