Depends. Since we're focusing on getting the 1.1 release out I'm not sure we'll have time. Jeff would have to comment on his availability to test, etc.

Alex Karasulu wrote:
You guys have time for the latest RC2 release of Directory? We could push this release for G to get a bunch of fixes and performance enhancements in there.

Alex

Jeff Genender wrote:

Yeah, I can take a look.

Jeff

Aaron Mulder wrote:

All,

While working on the plugins I found that our Directory is out of date
(0.9.2 vs latest 0.9.3 on iBiblio).  I also found that if we just
"take the latest of everything Directory-related" it blows up (in
particular, mina 0.9.0 doesn't work, but 0.8.2 appears to).

Can someone test a good combination of all the Directory-related libs
and update our etc/project.properties accordingly?

Jeff, I think you did the original Directory integration, I'm not sure
if you want to bite on this.

It's not a huge deal if we ship G 1.1 a point release of Directory
behind, but it would be nice if we could update.

Thanks,
    Aaron