Alex,

Can you get the jars in ibiblio and I can get the integration going? I am only seeing 0.9.2 in ibiblio at the moment.

Thanks,

Jeff

Alex Karasulu wrote:
Jeff Genender wrote:
If the changes are not huge, I can probably do it. Alex, are the updates significant?
Since 0.9.2 I'd say RC1 is a significant update. There are package name changes to comply with Directory's TLP domain name which are perhaps the most significant changes. There are changes to a couple dependencies. For the most part the code has been cleaned up and several *severe* bugs have been corrected and tested. RC1 is also an order of magnitude faster.

We plan to get another 1.0 release candidate (RC2) out soon perhaps by the end of this week coming week or week there after. But looking at emails out there from Dain and Aaron it sounds to me like the update to G can take place any time after the 1.1 release. Let us know if you have any problems or need a hand while performing an upgrade either to RC1 or RC2 when it comes out.

Regards,
Alex