I'm not convinced.
First, i'm not sure it will make it in 1.1.1, and then, we would not be able
to easily release new versions of the plugin if needed.

I would prefer if it was in another location than the 1.1 or 1.1.1 branch.
What about http://svn.sourceforge.net/gplugins/
where some geronimo plugins are ? It would be a good fit, as the G plugins
will need it.

On 8/23/06, Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Aug 22, 2006, at 3:13 PM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> Thats fine with me... just put it into branches/1.1... no need to
> have a separate tree under devtools for this.
>
> How / when will it be released if I put it in branches/1.1 ?
> It uses m2 and the 1.1 branch uses m1, so the release process
> will have to include that.

I'd just have the m1 build spin up m2 to build the m2 plugins...

or add it to the release process... so you release server server with
m1 and then the plugins with m2.

--jason

--
Cheers,