Hi Jason, yes, that's a good idea--I'll add them now. Thanks

Jason Warner wrote:
Tim,

Quick thought. There are pages on the geronimo wiki that contain installation instructions[1] and usage instructions[2]. Those links could be placed under the appropriate headings on the "Apache Geronimo Development Tools Subproject" website. Thoughts?

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/building-j2g-from-source.html

[2] http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/using-j2g.html

Thanks,

Jason Warner