Tim,

Quick thought.  There are pages on the geronimo wiki that contain
installation instructions[1] and usage instructions[2].  Those links could
be placed under the appropriate headings on the "Apache Geronimo Development
Tools Subproject" website.  Thoughts?

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/building-j2g-from-source.html

[2] http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/using-j2g.html

Thanks,