Hernan makes a good point, I don't think the wiki is an appropriate place to
provide access to the deployable.  I wasn't aware that's what we were
actually doing, but we definitely should move it somewhere else.  If anyone
has any ideas where to put it, suggestions are welcome.  Also, I'd like to
echo Hernan's question about the process involved in moving something out of
sandbox?  I think it might be time to put it out there for review and see if
it's ready to be moved.

~Jason Warner