On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 1:34 PM, Erik B. Craig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Joe,
>
> 1. I agree on releasing samples collectively
>
> 2. My opinion on when to release is that they should be at the very
> least concurrent with each release, if not slightly before. I believe
> functional, relevant samples can help reduce barrier to entry.

I disagree with this.  I think we should have a fully released version of
geronimo out before anything.  We need to make sure we actually have a
server release to run these samples on before we release the samples.  What
happens if we release the samples and someone finds a last minute bug that
prevents the geronimo version from releasing?  We're left with samples that
don't have an official platform to run on.

My two cents..

--
~Jason Warner