Donald Woods wrote:

Joe Bohn wrote:

2) When to release the samples? I think we should make an effort to release the samples concurrent with each Geronimo release. This is important because the jsp & servlet examples are referenced from within the welcome page on Geronimo. I suppose we could remove that reference and eliminate the need to release concurrently.

why not move the samples back under geronimo/server, so they are maintained and versioned with each release and can then be used as additional testsuite tests? If not, releasing right after a server release is fine.

I was thinking about doing this. It seems everybody thinks we should release them together anyway so what is the real value with them being split out? Does anybody object to moving them back with the server?

Joe