Actually thinking about this further, i'm not so sure stripping out DojoX
would be a good idea.  DojoX has a lot features, and i realize we aren't
using them now.  But thinking about it the process of stripping down DojoX
to just the components in Monitoring might be a maintenance nightmare.
Taking a deeper look, there are a lot of dependencies and trails that you
have to follow in the js files to completely separate out functioning pieces
of dojox.  In addition, if anyone were to add a another dojox feature, we'd
have to follow suite with stripping out that component exclusively to
achieve a small package size.  Thoughts?

-Joseph Leong