Shrey,

As previously mentioned by Joe, the monitoring console uses pieces from
dojox. This eliminates the possibility of removing the entirety of dojox,
however you could break it apart keeping only the pieces required in, which
would be mildly challenging, because as I recall there are a number of
dependent files included in some of the charting components.

Thanks,
Erik B. Craig