Then why not keep the dojox and just rebuild everything (minnus the demo and test files) into a single .js for the Dojo Plugin?

I really don't want 2 copies of this in the server, which would be worse than 1 larger copy....

-Donald

Shrey Banga wrote:
Dojo does have a builder which can parse the dojo tree to create a single .js that is compressed and can be included with the webapp. Although this is intended for the purpose of speeding up webpages and avoiding lock up of resources while all the js is loaded, it can be used similarly for the purpose of the monitor console so that dojox can be removed from the repository and the .js that has been built can be included with the monitor. I think this would be a better approach than manually fishing out the required js. This should be the approach any geronimo user intending to use dojox features should use as they are bound to change in further releases. As Lin Sun pointed out, we shouldn't really be using the experimental features anyway. As and when these features are accommodated in the dojo/dijit components we can include them too.