Absolutely correct, our goal is to build a JEE server, but not a new osgi
implementation.
So the problem is if we need a "OSGi" way instead of the current "gbean"
way.
I totally support to transfer our core to the osgi based, like what eclipse
did in its 3.0 M5.
Ideally, also hope all the plugins could be modified as a osgi bundle.
Like what we have, JEE application is not our plugins, but we can convert
them to plugins, that means we also can convert them to osgi bundles. So the
only thing is we need a mechanism to map our maven-style dependencies in the
deployment plan to osgi-style dependencies.

Rex.